Nigerian Bridal Makeup: How To Look Flawless On Your Wedding Day
Wedding Makeup Ideas For A Bride To Be
Your day is approaching. Finally, you are about to walk down the aisle with the love of your life, the one that makes your eyes twinkle. How do you kill the bridal look without looking like a rainbow was pierced through by a unicorn, and the mixture of hues came crashing to your face? As a Nigerian bride, you are expected to look flawless on your wedding day. But how do achieve that flawless Nigerian bridal makeup look? We have you covered.
- Nigerian Bridal Makeup: How To Look Flawless On Your Wedding Day:
- Are you going for the minimal makeup that would still make the jaws of your guests drop?
You don’t have to search high and wide to get a classic look from minimal makeup, by dabbing your face with earth tones, except your lips. Is it the monochromatic effect you want to exude? You can achieve this feat by employing the bronze hues that could do no wrong on your cheeks, eyes and lips.
- To leave those at the wedding gasping for breath, try out a nude lipstick, an apricot blush, coupled with the smoky, silver eyes that are fully lined just like the Adesuwa Etomi did on her big day.
- Do you want to look sexy, in a subdued way? Try out a pale nude lipstick, cheekbones applied with bronzer, and your eyes hinting the smoky wings.
- Are you a lover of your lips, and you want them to be the centre of attraction? Try out a peach blush, coupled with lined eyes that were done subtly, and an orchid-coloured lipstick. Your lips would surely pop.
Makeup is the paint, while the face acts as the canvas. On your day, your wedding makeup should be the one that would make others wonder if Da Vinci had resurrected and drawn a masterpiece on your face.
Take a look at some of these beautiful Nigerian Bridal makeup ideas that will surely make you look flawless on your wedding day…