This Is The Recently Trended BBNaija News Since It’s First Day
The BBNaija 2019 show has gone a week and some days past, and has garnered buzz beyond words. The latest is the eviction night that gave the society back two of very their own. These are the BBNaija news we collected so far.
We will be giving you a quick peek into the most talked about BBNaija news so far, from the first day down to today. And of course, who the potential threat to other housemates is.
- Symply Tacha trended on the BBNaija news radar. The once-called Instagram olosho made it to the house and her body works have been the gist.
Just last week, the BBNaija housemate left her clads outside for the viewing pleasure of her fans and there was no apology for that.
- Isilomo without a wig is the low-key Sam Loco or May D of BBNaija 2019.
The HR manager who has left the house based on eviction, last week switched from hot looking to a bizarre look. She trended real quick, gathering all possible buzz. Fans said she looked like an intruder.
- Fans are shooting Seyi for next eviction. The grandson of late chief Obafemi Awolowo made it to the house, but it seems that his stay won’t live long in the house since fans are already taking sides against him.
- We’re looking forward to Mike’s sin. Mike is married. He might have survived the first one week without breaking the wedding vows, what would next few weeks hold for him? We do not know. New BBNaija news will tell
- Avala and Isilomo have been evicted. Against their original plan, the two BBNaija housemate didn’t keep up with the task which would have saved them and gotten them more days in the BBNaija house. This came as a shocker for other housemates who knew eviction is on already, and it can hit anyone.